Richard A JRichard A JRichard A J
We’ve seen a few leaks from HTC lately, and now we’ve got the scoop on two more.
We’ve seen a few leaks from HTC lately, and now we’ve got the scoop on two more. And get this: one is being developed just for aspiring hip-hop moguls! Okay, not really… but a couple of new names were filed with the USPTO last week, as it keeps spittin’ game in the mobile marketplace. Four total trademark applications were filed for the HTC Enamor and HTC Rhyme — covering smartphones and tablets along with their hardware and software cohorts. No specs have been revealed (or much else) as of yet, but if you’d like to scope out the particulars for yourself, hit the source links below.
HTC files trademarks for Enamor and Rhyme, keeps on hustlin’ originally appeared on Engadget on Wed, 17 Aug 2011 10:08:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink Fusible | USPTO (1), (2), (3), (4) | Email this | Comments
Do to continued Spam, All comments relating to Bad Neighbourhoods have been removed and reported to Google
- Apple files ITC request to block import of select Samsung devices
- Apple seeks patents for 3D and ‘physics metaphor’ gesture controls
- Apple patent apps describe ‘smart’ pens for notetaking and long-distance doodling
- Id co-founder: mobile devices will be as powerful as today’s consoles within two years
- Waste Landscape installation reminds us why CDs weren’t that great (video)