Charles is a java-based HTTP proxy/HTTP monitor/Reverse Proxy that enables a developer to view all of the HTTP traffic between their machine and the Internet. This includes requests, responses and the HTTP headers (which contain the cookies and caching information).
Charles can also simulate modem speeds by effectively throttling your bandwidth and introducing latency, so that you can experience an entire website as a modem user might.
Current Available Version: Version 3.6:
- HAR file import and export
- Fiddler session (SAZ files) import
- Mac OS X 10.7 support improved
- Rewrite tool URL rewrite now allows query strings to be created
- Mirror tool, filename length limit increased
- Firefox add-on detection improved for newer Firefox Current Available Version: Versions
- Authentication viewer bug fix
- Fault on startup due to invalid data in RewriteConfiguration
- Map Remote bug where Set-Cookie headers set a domain with a port of -1
Mac OS X 10.3 or later.
We’ve got loads more Apple Mac Internet applications on file and ready to download, so keep browsing if this isn’t what you’re after.
- JonDo 00.15.005 – Protect your privacy on the Internet (was Java Anonymous Proxy).. (Free)
- HTTP Client 1.0.2 – Developer tool for debugging HTTP services.. (Demo)
- MacProxy 2.0.3 – System-wide network proxy support.. (Shareware)
- Apple Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 5 – Java update for Snow Leopard.. (Updater)
- Tomcat 7.0.20 – Java servlet internet server.. (Free)